HEALING THE HUMAN BRAIN
Scott Warrick, JD, MLHR, CEQC, SHRM-SCP
Scott Warrick Human Resource Consulting & Employment Law Services
(614) 738-8317 ♣ email@example.comWWW.SCOTTWARRICK.COM
Link Up With Scott On LinkedIn
Scott’s was diagnosed with PTSD. His son was born with Asperger’s Autism. Traditional psychiatric care was not helpful, even though they sought the best care the medical profession could offer at that time.
Devastated by this news, Scott’s looked for better answers. In 2008, they both went to the Amen Clinic to undergo nuclear SPECT brains scans, which included over six hours of intake data for each of them.
With the information they were given from the Amen Clinics, in addition to hundreds of hours of research Scott conducted over the next several years, they changed entire lifestyles. In August 2020, they returned to the Amen clinics for another set of scans in order to mark their progress.
Both of their brains showed at least 80% improvement. In fact, Scott’s follow up scans showed that his OCD was gone. It had been cured.
Getting your everyone to adopt healthy brain habits is CRITICAL to having a productive workforce.
- MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS?
- ENVIRONMENT YOU WORK IN one of the top factors that will determine your physical and mental health?
- DEFINE YOUR CULTURE to protect your mental health?
- How will CHRONIC DISTRESS cause serious damage to your brain, resulting in such conditions as short term memory loss, depression, anxiety, PTSD and so on?
- Why is CHRONIC DISTRESS KILLING YOU … skyrocketing your risk of HEART DISEASE and STROKE and AGING YOU BEYOND YOUR YEARS?
- What happens PHYSICALLY in your body when you are under too much distress?
- How do NUCLEAR SPECT SCANS work and what role do they can play in diagnosing and treating mental impairments?
- How does the human brain and SOCIAL EPIGENETICS work … which is the neuroscience of how the brain will physically change based upon the environment you subject it to on a daily basis?
- How can you enable your brain to actually repair itself and PREVENT all of this damage, which is the neuroscience of “Neurogenesis” and “Neuroplasticity”?
- Why are Omega 3s “Essential Elements” and what do they actually do in the human brain?
- How is McDonalds killing us and driving us crazy?
- The roles do supplements, or VITAMINS and MINERALS, play in maintaining brain health … and how will you know which supplements to take and which ones to avoid?
WHAT CAN YOU DO RIGHT NOW TO START REPAIRING YOUR BRAIN?
WHAT CAN YOU DO RIGHT NOW TO CREATE A “SAFE” ENVIRONMENT?
Scott Warrick, JD, MLHR, CEQC, SHRM-SCP (www.scottwarrick.com) is a two-time best-selling author, a national professional speaker, a practicing Employment Law Attorney and a Human Resource Professional with 40 years of hands-on experience. Scott uses his unique background to help organizations get where they want to go, which includes coaching and training managers and employees in his own unique, practical and entertaining style.
Scott Trains Managers & Employees ON-SITE in over 50 topics, all of which can be customized FOR YOU! Scott travels the country presenting seminars on such topics as Employment Law, Conflict Resolution, Leadership and Tolerance, to mention a few.
LET SCOTT DESIGN A PROGRAM FOR YOU!
Scott combines the areas of law and human resources to help organizations in “Solving Employee Problems BEFORE They Start.” Scott’s goal is NOT to win lawsuits. Instead, Scott’s goal is to PREVENT THEM while improving EMPLOYEE MORALE.
Scott’s first book, Solve Employee Problems Before They Start: Resolving Conflict in the Real World, is a #1 Best Seller for Business and Conflict Resolution on Amazon. It was also named by EGLOBALIS as one of the best global Customer and Employee books for 2020-2021. Scott’s most recent book, Living The Five Skills of Tolerance: A User’s Manual For Today’s World, is also a #1 Best Seller in 13 categories on Amazon, including Business Leadership, Minority Studies, Organizational Change, Management, Religious Intolerance, Race Relations and Workplace Culture, to mention a few.
Scott’s MASTER HR TOOL KIT SUBSCRIPTION is a favorite for anyone wanting to learn Employment Law and run an HR Department.
Scott has been named one of Business First’s 20 People To Know In HR, CEO Magazine’s 2008 Human Resources “Superstar,” a Nationally Certified Emotional Quotient Counsellor (CEQC) and a SHRM National Diversity Conference Presenter in 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2012. Scott has also received the Human Resource Association of Central Ohio’s Linda Kerns Award for Outstanding Creativity in the Field of HR Management and the Ohio State Human Resource Council’s David Prize for Creativity in HR Management.
Scott’s academic background and awards include Capital University College of Law (Class Valedictorian (1st out of 233) and Summa Cum Laude), Master of Labor & Human Resources and B.A. in Organizational Communication from The Ohio State University.
For more information on Scott, just go to www.scottwarrick.com.